Sexual problem
I got red 2 little spot on my penis head(glans),and some straight line shaped red spots in my inner skin of glans.i feel burning sensation and itching in top side of my penis.its paining while pulling off top skin

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there i understand your concern regarding your genital health...it may be balanitis...The main cause of balanitis is poor hygiene. Poor hygiene causes harmful bacteria to overpopulate the area, which can lead to infection...it can be fungal as well... Clinical examination is necessary to diagnose it and to rule out other possible conditions....you may require antibiotic or antifungal creams..Before applying any treatment option, it is important to avoid using irritants such as perfumed soap, lotion, or powder. This prevents further irritation of the foreskin...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.