Sexual problem
I dont know why I am attracted towards men instead of it a disease? Its curable or not?since my childhood I like men, I dont why this is happening with me!is there a way out!I also want to be like my friends.what should I do now,whom should I consult? Sexiologist or psychiatrist?
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult psychiatrist first for counseling they will guide you further after initial assessment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?