Sexual problem

Hi, My Penis length is very small max 4inch while erect and small like kids in normal and it's covered with skin which I can't make Penis head out and when I touch Penis head it's paining like hell. What should I do now? Can Penis size be Increased? Whom should I consult? Can I really become a father? If penis skin is removed how can I tolerate the pain as I couldn't even able to touch the tip. Is this any problem? Kindly suggest

Hello There. I can understand your concern, penis size is not of a concern until it can ejaculate inside the vagina. so you shouldn't be worried about the size. all you should be worried about is the foreskin which is not being retracted back. its a condition called phimosis, and you need to consult a general surgeon regarding this. it needs to be circumcised. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain