Sexual problem
Hi, It seems to me that I've erectile problem, I'm not having full erection and my organ is not as stiff as it should be,l due to which my family life is getting disturbed a lot..

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+179
Chat with a sexologist
Please come and consult us at our hospital, without taking your complete medical history it would be hard to evaluate and give diagnosis. My hospital is at Jubilee Hills you can take an appointment in practo itself and come and. Consult me. Don't unnecessarily delay consultation and. Make an acute issues chronic. Today there are lot of good treatment options available for your sexual health concern. Act immediately.
Personal consultation advices