Sexual issues

I masterbate for more than 10 years I do it once a month but at times regularly or once in two days now I m going to get married do I have problems in having sex.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexual issues

Dr. Jolly Arora Jaipur | Sexologist
You masterbation because you don't have a partner to have sex. I mean that you ate not married. When you are married there is proper sex so there is no need of masterbation. In fact after masterbation one feels of guilt but not after proper sex with your partner or spouse. Excessive of everything is bad. So not to worry.
Sagar KS Bangalore | General Practitioner
Hi, Masturbation is completely normal,healthy and extremely common. People of all ages masturbate and it’s often the first sexual experience they have. Many people enjoy masturbating with their partner as part of a healthy sex life.only excessive can cause problem.no need to worry about it. If u still have doubts consult your gp