Sexual issue
Hello Dr. I m 27 year of old male, and so tensed regarding my pennies foreskin doesn't come back when it is in erected condition . and also year my parents are fixed my marriage.. Worried about this... Pls suggest me some solution what to do...
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It seems like you will need circumcision operation and try and get it done well before marriage as you will need about 3 months for the penis to look near normal again. No other cream will work.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?