Sexual intimacy problem
I am having sexual intimacy related problem with husband as he seems to be avoiding the ejaculation inside me every time we have sex. He is saying his penis is getting a irritating dry feeling after insertion . I am feeling shy to ask such questions openly with the doctor.

Hello.. Well you need to hesitate to ask your queries to doctor...I suggest you to consult a sexologist for help... You can use lubricating gels which help in easing out issues......... ....... ........................... .................... ........ ........