Sexual information
How can I have long term sex without stopping and how can I get full time stamina and continuous sex for 2 hours?

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, Staying longer in sex is possible in two ways: 1. Through medical treatment 2. Natural methods. The first consists of oral medication and may be accompanied by mild and tolerable drug-related side effects. There are ointments and sprays for external application on the penis to help stay longer in sex. They are relatively safe, but it depends on the ingredients. Both work only as long as they are used. Natural methods of ejaculatory control, on the other hand, help the patient to understand what exactly is causing and triggering ejaculation and then teach techniques to control ejaculation. These methods are totally safe but longer to learn. Once learnt they could give a lifelong benefit.
For complete guidance, pl consult privately (text or phone).