Sexual health
I just terminated my pregnancy but after 5 days still I am feeling cramp in my lower abdominal. shall I consult about this problem to any gynaecologist, actually I am feeling quite shy to discuss about these problems and I also want to know that if I go for ultrasonic graphic is any chance to disclose my pregnancy
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Pune
You should absolutely visit a gynaecologist without a doubt.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.