Sexual health
I have been having unprotected sex since very long with my partner...it's been like 8 months. Is there any kind of risk in that. Because he can self control..and he also everytime ejaculates outside. So is there still a risk to that?

Pre-ejaculatory fluid may contain sperms. Also, unprotected intercourse increase risk of STDs.

+
Chat with a doctor
Unprotected sex carries risk of unwanted pregnancy as well as sexually transmitted disease. Pre ejaculatory fluid may contain sperms which are sufficient to cause pregnancy. I recommend using a condom every time. You can also opt for OC pills