Sexual Health

Helloo Doctor, Actually doctor i have an surgery at the age 5yr the problem is Hurnea. After 10-12 years one i took an apointment from the doctor becouse i thought that the problem of my hurnea re occured. This time doctor told me that hurnea is completely fine now but growth of my penis and testicals stopped becouse of that surgery. Then i searched on web information about what is the avrage size of penis and testicals and come to know that the problem is real and yesterday my mom dad arranged my marrige with a beautifull girl of our community. What should i doctor plz tell me

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexual Health

Just get yourself examined from a general surgeon or MD physician in your area. Usually there are no problems. Don't take tension. Just relax
Great, u'll amazing relationship,do not hesitate to move on, everything will be fine, if u've early morning errection once week, else need to consult In person Examination