Sexual condition
My friend and her boyfriend got intimate and the condom tore/broke. They realized this at the end if the act. She consumes Diane 35 tablet as she doesn't ovulate every month. Should she take an i-pill for contraception or would this tablet act as a contraceptive pill? Please help.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

If she takes it regularly.. No need to wry  and no need to take I pill. Diane 35 will act as contraceptive
Hello..... Diane 35 If you are taking it every month for 21 days then it acts as contraception avoids pregnancy... If you take it one or two days it will not act as oral contraceptive...when you are in Diane you shouldn't take another contraceptive pills... Use barrier method of contraception during sex.