Sexual anxiety

From the beginning of my teen age I am facing a problem that either I want or don't want I can't control on my mastrubation , I am addicted of this mastrubation until I do this I dnt feel relaxed by that I am getting -ve impacts on my body like white hairs dark circles body weakness and many more things and if I control in any way I loose it through night fall means my semen is not getting store in my body
views-icons 23 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual anxiety

Dr. Deepak Gabhale Pune | General Physician
Hello dear friend... Its absolutely normal to have such erges & frequent Masturbation during this age. The anxiety or must do feeling is due to hormonal changes.. However i will advise you to engage in some hobbies or studying so that it wont affect ur daily routine. .. Masturbation is fine but excess disturbing your routine isnt normal if you cant control yourself by engaging in hobbies or study visit Psychiatrist.