Sexual anal skin problum
I am 35 year old single guy, me have some sexual anal skin problem, looking for sexual and skin genuine doctor to guide me and treat me. want to maintain secrecy also.... thank you

Hello there. All doctors follow a doctor patient relation in which there is a clause of doctor patient confidentiality. In this the doctor is not supposed to tell anyone anything about you if you don't want him to. So don't worry. Consult any dermatologist near you. You can find best doctors near you using practo. Regards