Anal infection

I am homosexual by nature. I had several sexual encounters mostly safe but some are unsafe too Presently I am feeling some infection in my anal part since 15 days . I want to check whether I got any STD. Which tests I should get done. Should I consult any doctor.
views-icons 111 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Anal infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Yes. You should consult a surgeon for this and after examining you he will prescribe the tests required. Cannot prescribe tests here without examining a case . Hope you get well soon. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?