Sextua contact without protection
After two days encounter anal sex with Virgin guy.i received pain while urinating and yellow fluid discharge from penis. Does it's aids or std symptoms or what's test I should go for?

Get urself tested for gonorrhoea, chlamydia and hiv... To get to know the problem...
For further information consult me privately

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+150
Chat with a sexologist
Aids or not... Could not b said now... It takes months to know that.. Dont worry... Consult a dermatologist
May be Sir Share me full details your sexaul history Then I will suggest you
Yes u need to do ur blood test as u had unprotected sex
yes, protect or not?