Sex timing
Can sex timing increased. Medicine for increase sperm count. I'm getting out in 2mins. Any medicine for longer and harder penis.

Start herbal supplements. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
Hello Practo User, The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. Also the timing to sustain your erection is too less. Since you are not able to satisfy your partner there is now pressure on you each time you go to perform. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is pretty curable. There are treatment and medications with testified results to overcome this issue.
If you genuinely want your issue to be cured and be satisfied with your sexual life. We need to connect. Would be happy to help you.
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html