Sex time only 10sec.long time need.
Sex time increase need. Long time duration need. Not stasfied my wife. Please give me solution. How to solve this problem.

Hello Sir ,You have got problem of premature ejaculation. The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role.         Excessive masturbation  in the past may lead to damage of nerves supplying  the penis  which in future leads to low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature  ejaculation),shrinkage of penis etc. Dont worry it can be cured by taking medicines and doing few tests if required. Consult online on practo .
only 10 sec age 37 any other disease I have best ayurveda treatment if you want permanent solution change your life style and diet menu and leave addiction consult online with me
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physical factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. hope this helps !! All the best !!