Sex.related.problem

I am 26yr/M living in pune. And I am in nice relationship but my problem are causing differences in it. Actually during love making, I cant make it more than a minute. and its always repeats. due to these I am losing my confidence day by day. I tried many options which I read in practo n others sites but nothing work.

Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, this is called as premature ejaculation and is very common problem. Tips for your partners satisfaction- stimulate her clitoris for longer time so she can get multiple orgasms before penetration. Tips for you- visit sexologists in your area and learn Masters and Johnson's technique and Keigels exercises. You can use pill's like clomipramine and paroxetine only after consulting a sexologist. Other wise you can use over the counter products like lignocain spray and Jelly. Also few condoms come with anaesthetic jelly cover like Duralast condoms.