Sex related

My mind is full of sexual arrousement but my body does not react to my feelings. It's like there is no connection between my mind and my sexual organs.

Doctor Answers (3) on Sex related

I would suggest you to go for safe, herbal ayurveda treatment for your problem. Ayurveda treats the root cause of the problem and once you complete full course you will be fine and dont require medicines further.
Consult a sexologist for evaluation.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...., Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices.... Medications, counseling and sexual techniques — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...