Sex,psychiatrist problem

I am married recently 4 months back, I am not having any interest on sex with my wife , But I am very much interested on mastarbution. Because of that I am not able show my affection on her. Please guide me what to do.

Hello.there....., Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...
Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi
Psychotherapist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear friend, I'm familiar with your problem. I have the opportunity to meet people having similar difficulties in plenty. To be able to help you, I need to first understand you at various dimensions like the emotional, interpersonal, psychological and Sexual/erotic areas that contributes to how you enjoy sex. To unravel what accurately could be inhibiting you from enjoying the Sexual relationship with your partner or your ability to connect with her Sexually, you may consult a sex therapist who will have a long discussion with you and be able to help you in this area. Dr Nachiketha Chebbi Sex, Couples and psychotherapist Medisex Foundation Bangalore.