Sex problm

I have been married for 2 yrs... still me and my husband r nt able to do sex... which doctor i have to consult... gynaec or urologist
views-icons 155 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, what is the problem ? What prevents you both from having sex.??if you have any gynaecological problem like pain on intercourse you must have to consult gynaecologist. If you have any urinary symptoms like burning micturition , pain while micturition, increased frequency micturition then consult urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?