Sex problem

Sir/madam iam 25yrs ,iam used masturbate frequently  for 7yrs. I have lot sexual emotions but I cant control myself.I participated 4times in oral sex with transgender in my uncontrollable time..at the time of oral sex I used safety,but I have doubt about hiv is der chances with transgenders oral sex,plz help me
views-icons 1559 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sex problem

Dr. D. Anuradha Chennai | Gynecologist
chances of hiv is definitely there but the risk is reduced with using condoms. With oral sex the risk increases. Get yourself checked for hiv by ELISA method. you can go to the nearby standard lab and get yourself checked. prevention is always better than cure and for hiv there is no cure except prevention. so be careful and try avoiding such situations. hiv tests positive immediately after acquiring the infection and subsequently goes in for a window period which may last for upto 10 yrs. dirtying the window period you'll tray negative only. I would also suggest you to attend the nearby government approved hiv counselling centres which is present in all government hospitals for further guidance.