Sex problem
Sir I am 35 , weight 60kgs, height 5.7inch. and I am unable to participate more tha one time a day since 4months earlier i usually doing 3 to 4 times daily. I don't understand what's happening . Please advise.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Great to know ur Healthier status earlier, it has to screen ur sugar, BP, monsoon may be culprit, maintenance of Healthier habits n nutrition will ensure ur past level of fitness, fit on ground ensures fitness in bed. So plz consider to consult AYURVEDIC Dr or college Hospital in ur city. If u want to sustain,Retain n boost performance u need to be on Vajikaran therapy after bit of Detox.
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

I think it is not a problematic issue. ...still you can take ayurvedic treatment......Consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist/physician in your city