Sex in covid
Me and my wife both tested for covid and we both found positive 10 days earlier , now we are feeling better ,but I thinks we both are still positive, now tell me that is it safe to have sex in present time or we have to wait for more few days??

It's a bit complicated to answer this question as we don't the level of infectivity you both posses...one might be mildly infected other might be strongly infected but his/her immunity working better... In such a situation it's better to avoid sex untill u body is recovered from infection and both ur bodies get sufficient time to rejuvenate.