Severe tooth ache

Hi, my mom was having a severe tooth ache we went to a dentist and diagnosed that her one of her bottom right molar had an infection so we were suggested to remove it and we did. But even after 4 days of tooth removal she Is having the pain... Also on the day of tooth removal filling was done for other tooth as well, Can someone suggest me the cause of the same or a good dentist in nerul Navi Mumbai.?

Doctor Answers (4) on Severe tooth ache

Hi. Visit your same dentist and ask for remedy. It can be solved. Sometimes pain remains even for 6-7 days based on type of extraction and amount of infection. Regards
Hello. Please note the following points - 1. A dental extraction generally takes 3-7 days to heal initially, and during this period, mild-moderate discomfort or pain can be present. During this time, the prescribed anti-inflammatory medicine can b be used as per schedule. 2. An infection that has reached beyond the tooth (e.g., gums or neighboring portion of bone) can delay the healing. 3. Pre existing health issues such as the body's immunity and any disease or disorder can also affect the healing process. 4. Last but not the least, the home care following an extraction is also important to provide a smooth recovery. Please check if these have been followed. Apart from these, there is one point not clear to me from your description - Were the fillings done on the same side from where the tooth was removed (i.e., bottom right side)? If the pain continues beyond 5-7 days, it would be advisable to get the extraction site examined. Hope this was helpful to you. Wishing your mother a speedy recovery ..
Ami Sukhija Mumbai | Dentist
Hello a follow up with your dentist is required just to rule out any post extraction complication ... also you can get the filling checked to see if that's not the cause .. do not waste more time and consult him asap
Plz visit same dentist n ask for reason of pain