Severe Pain

Pranati my daughter had slipped in college. There seems to be sprain in foot n ankle. In fact one month ago also she had strained at same place. We have visited ortho. He did not find anything in x ray. Then we got MRI also done. He said no problem absolutely. He said not to use any medicine but just do icing. She is taking rest since 5 to 6 days. But pain is not subsiding for her. Sometimes she is able to walk without pain I.e. 80% perfection. But suddenly she is having severe pain. What do u suggest

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, when did you got her MRI? Is it one month back or after recent injury? If MRI was normal after this recent injury then nothinf to worry,, she may needs to apply elastic crape bandage to her ankle as ankle support, which helps to heal any ligament sprain faster.. Please consult your doctor regarding this..