Severe pain in stomach
Suffering wid unbearable pain in upper stomach below sutternum, only relive wid pain killer injection, tried all gastric medicine. Doctor suggested for endoscopy, ( may be all this because of some worm
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. you need to get endoscopy done and also a USG abdomen. consult a gastroenterologist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?