Severe pain during period

My menstrual cycle happens in regular manner but during the cycle i suffer from severe intolerable pain in my right abdomen and feel very vomiting tendency and very drowsy. i use to take pain killer and rectum suppository but to reduce my pain. now i need a proper treatment and even my pregnancy is not coming.

Doctor Answers (3) on Severe pain during period

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
PREGNANCY WOULD BE THE BEST TREATMENT FOR IT. ANYWAYS TILL THAT TIME YOU DONT CONCEIVE YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE TAB. MEFTAL 500 MG THRICE TILL YOUR PERIODS LAST
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Pain during periods is medically known as dysmenorrhea... Most of the time it's spasmodic or primary dysmenorrhea due to increased prostaglandins..it may be due to fibroids as well... If the pain is starting 4 to 5 days prior to the periods suggestive of secondary dysmenorrhea it may be due to pelvic inflammatory disease,endometriosis etc...over-the-counter pain relievers, such as ibuprofen or naproxen sodium , at regular doses starting the day before you expect your period to begin will help you. Prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as mefenamic acid, also are available...I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and for evaluation they will do the needful