Severe leg pains

My mom is suffering from severe leg pains during night time.CRP test result is positive. So kindly insist me for which doctor I have to go for check up is rheumatologist or phsyiotherapist. Sir please make sure. My mom is crying at nights.
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, you need to first know what the problem is. CRP can be raised if there is any inflammation or infection. Please consult an orthopedic surgeon or rheumatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?