Severe Leg Pain

Of late, I am having severe leg pains almost every night. I mainly stay at home and go to school, so overexertion is not a problem. The pain is a combination of a throbbing and tingling kind (sometimes only tingling) starting from my ankle all the way up to my knee. It's mostly in the right leg, but sometimes in the left too. The pain always persists for almost all night and sometimes remains even after I wake up. It is really painful and also messing with my sleep. What should I do?

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
hello, at this age usually low calcium levels in the body will cause tingling sensation in hands or legs and causes pain in legs or arms, even vitamin deficiencies will contri bvute to these . you need to eat more of fresh friuts and green leafy vegetables to supplement vitamins and minerals, daily two times drinking milk will supplement calcium, if not relieved please consult general physcian in person.