Severe itching and rashes
I have been having severe itching and rashes on my body for the last three and half months. Gone through 2 rounds of oral steroids. Has not helped. anti histamines not helpful. Creams/ lotions not helpful. Get ant bit like sensations. Blood tests are normal.Docs clueless. Does not look like drug allergy. Food aller

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Interesting history that you provide but there world definitely be certain antihistamines that would work. Other systemic causes of itching need to be considered. If rash is persistent n not responding, biopsy of the same may be essential for diagnosis