Severe HS acne
A friend of mine have severe hidradentis supperativa (HS), he was on medicine for last 10 years but no sign of progress shown. Can anyone suggest a good dermatologist to treat his acne?
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Which area are you looking for ?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.