Severe headaches
I have been suffering from Severe headaches for the past few weeks. During the headaches, I start having light headedness. During this period it feels as if someone is pushing me against gravity. The headaches start from the sides of the head(the soft part) and spreads till the back of the head. I work in the IT industry and have to be infront of the laptop during my entire workhours. Could someone please tell me how I should proceed to get a cure?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.