Severe Headache
I am getting severe headache sometimes, during that time i am getting vomit sensation and full body tiredness. the pain comes in the morning and exists for a long day till sleep. After the night sleep in the morning it got well. Please let me know what could be the reason for this...

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to , migraine according to your symptoms But other causes like cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis, referred pain from somewhere else should be ruled out... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.