Severe headache
Hi, I am having severe headache from the last 7 days, it is accompanied with one of the hand pains, plus something I feel like fainting too, what should I do, whom should I visit, I'm a 24 yr old guy.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hi, hope you are not in much pain. headache needs to be evaluated and treated so you should visit Family physician. wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.