Severe headache
Dear doctor I am having headache above my left eye for more than a week i used disprin but it was not helping me. It starts at approximately 9 am and continues till evening. I even took steam but was not helpful. Earlier also it used to be there and i got treatment and the conclusion was that muscles of my eyes are weak. Please recommend me what to do. Thanks

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello This headache could be due to many causes like sinusitis etc Kindly consult local ENT specialist

Hi.... Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.....