Severe headache and shivering in body
I am a patient of oral fibrosis treatment is continuous at AIIMS partially discontinued. I also had jaw line fracture some 2 years ago as a treatment a surgery was performed with 4 titanium plates were placed in different part of jaw. For fibrosis I am also consulting Patanjali and using Ayurvedic medicine. But recently from last few month I am having severe headache and body pain with symptoms like fever, but when I measure my temperature it comes normal. I am also having high BP and using medication which is now under control. Please help for headache and body pain/shivering.

Need details evaluation and treatment You can chat with me clicking on " chat now " option if you wish Thanks

Any history of contact with a corona patient? Will need detailed history and evaluation.
Take online consultation for treatment
Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment
Tab lanol ER sos for 5 days.Test CBC,BMP,Widal,Urine R/M
Review after investigation
Drink plenty of water