Severe Head ache

My wife very frequently(almost daily) gets severe head ache and becomes unconscious sometimes and even though she travels in the same route daily sometimes she can't remember where she's, recognizes me by seeing the wallpaper on her mobile and then she becomes normal. A few months earlier due to severe head ache doctor had advised for ct scan and the reports are normal, for second opinion we've consulted another doctor and he also said that reports are normal, i can't see her in this condition, but unable to find the issue, help me to find it.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take her to a good homoeopathic doctor in your locality for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache with unconscious episodes it may be due to decreased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache,low sugar levels, bppv etc...Consult nearest neurologist with all your reports they will help you.