Severe head ache.
My head's right part had been aching severely since last 7 days. It usually starts in the late mornings and early afternoons and stays until i sleep and take rest for sometime. My final exams are nearby and because of the headache i can't study properly as well. It all started just after i overcame with tonsil and fever.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take sanguinaria 30 - twice daily and belladonna 200 once daily for 5 days. And do meditation and yoga regularly in morning. Drink plenty of water.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

My adv: -San Can 2c Two drops with some water 6am & 9pm daliy.