Severe Hairfall

Its been quite a month when i got this problem of hairfall... a very severe one... (Before that i did not had this problem of hairfall and i was very happy being a girl) that within this month the quantum of hair on scalp reduced drastically leading to scalp appearance. i consulted homeopathy doctor in my hometown but i did not work... i also started patanjali medicines to overcome this but there are no results... please suggest me what should i do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe Hairfall

Thanks for the query. One month of hair fall usually relates to an acute cause or sometimes the beginning of a chronic cause. Did you have an illness in preceding few months like a typhoid, malaria or did you undergo a surgery? Are there any acute stressors, any unusual problems? If there are so, you may be having a condition called telogen effluvium, and usually settles in few months time even without any treatment. You should have a healthy diet and good sleep.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Further information is in the following weblink