Severe hairfall

I am suffering from severe hairfall and have lost lot of hairs at the front as well as at the top. None of my cousins has this problem. A doctor of internal medicine told that even if one has this problem in the family it can affect others. He said transplant is the solution. Is there no other solution? I am feeling disgusted. Please help.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe hairfall

doctor profile image
Hi. Greetings. The solution for this problem of you'd depends on the extent of hair loss and balding. What you need is assessment by a qualified dermatologist near you and initiation of oral medication, lotions for hair and prp therapy. If there is large area of balding , transplantation may be the better option. U can also send snaps on follow up messaging. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?