Severe Hairfall
I am severe Hairfall in the corner stretch of my head from front to back. I have tried homeopathic and Ayurveda,which helped me to a certain level till I use those products for more than a year .Now I am also having big red blisters (like one which come for chicken pox )on my head which itch a lot.please suggest.
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hii It would be better if you consult a dermatologist for proper examination. without examining it is very difficult to comment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.