Severe hairfall & dandruf
Suffering from severe hairfall and dandruff from past few months. Taking bio tin tablet and vitamin e tablet from last 10 days but nothing under control.I have been on diet from 2months also taken from nutrishnist. hair is falling everytime when I am shampooing or combing. I am oiling and using sulphate free shampoo also.kindly advice

Hi!hairfall has so many causes,dandruff being one of them. You need to use antidandruff shampoo and may be oral tablets too. Also get your hb and thyroid levels checked.sometimes there are more than one cause. Also if you had illness, medicine or trauma in recent times.,it may be a reason too.
see a trichologist with reports.till then continue with the vitamins you taking.