Severe Hair Loss
I am suffering from sever hair fall and itchy scalp. Within the last 6months of moving to a new state i've lost large amount of hair due to hairfall and i'm considering the option of FUE hair transplant. Is there any other way of at least controlling the hairfall till i get the hair transplant done?

Greetings.  In my opinion  you don't need any hair transplant for now.  You'll do well with medical management  and possibly with addition of prp. See a qualified dermatologist near you and take his or her opinion.  For further personal queries  you can contact me through my practo profile.  Warm regards