Severe hair loss
I am having a severe hair loss can it be treated. If yes then which is better option allopathy or homeopathy. I belong to lucknow. Can it be regenerated. Please suggest some1 who is good in handling this.

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hello.Hair loss is definitely treatable.Whether Allopathy or Homeopathy is a better option,I can't say,but I being a Dermatologist,definitely hinge towards the former.There are many options available,both medical and surgical depending upon the degree of hair loss.You can meet any good dermatologist or Trichologist in your vicinity for more details.Since m based in Chandigarh,can't really refer you to anyone in Lucknow. Regards, DR.SANCHIT TALWAR MD (SKIN & VD) DR.TALWAR'S SKIN,LASER AND COSMETIC CLINIC, CHANDIGARH.