Severe hair loss.
From the past 2-3 years I'm facing severe hairloss, tried many natural remedies including intake of vitamin e tablets but nothing worked. I was diagnosed with pcod few months ago but i ain't taking any medicines for that. Moreover the water quality is very poor near my locality. If I start taking minoxidial 5%, will it prove to be helpful? Please guide!!

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Treatment of hair loss depends on type of hair loss, kindly consult a dermatologist near you with your reports on basis of which you have been diagnosed pcos.