Severe Fatigue body pain
I have ana positive(1:100) and b12,vitamin d deficiency i am. taking d rise and b12 injection from last two month but pain in leg, elbow and back is still there and fatigue increased more than before i find difficulty in walking long distance or staning long time i find lack of strength in my legs I met two rheumatologist but they suggested no CTD or lupus or RA.I have told that pain is because of stress but i find stress because of underlying condition I am not sure what to do next to get relief from this condition I have ra negative ds dna negative crp negative esr in range. I find difficulty in concentrating long time specially after half day sometime numbness, not having proper control on body, tingling in legs

Hello... You said you have vitamin b 12 and D deficiency.... Vitamin d deficiency causes muscle pain, fatiguability, cramps.. Let's see if pain subsides over period of time... Get an x ray of joint ,it may give any clue If it's autoimmune condition..... Or else it could be due to stress ,consult psychiatrist once.