Severe breath
Hi if i run it makes me uncontrolable breathe which causes pain in chest and more breath and i thnk i have low stimina so hlp me plz wat to do

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height is it 6'8 u have less weight which is reason for less stamina.I canbhelp with 4-5 KGS weight gain in month that too muscle. Which will increase your stamina and also your immunity and strength.
Hello. Based on the history you have given, I think you should know that with severe physical activity there will breathlessness, which is quite natural. And since you have mentioned that you have low stamina, gradually increase the distance for going for morning jogs little by little say for 1st one week 700-800 meter. Than gradually keep on adding 400-500 meter till your desired jogging requirement is achieved. Do daily breathing excercise especially pranayama and meditation which will be very helpful in your situation. Do warm up exercises before starting jogging, which will actually help you. Have a proteinous diet eg- fresh raw sprouts, egg white etc which gives you strength and stamina. Apart from this, a person can have breathlessness due to numerous reasons like asthma, allergies, lung infection, cardiac complications etc. If you are still concerned kindly consult a physician for further management.