Severe body stiffness
It has been around 3.5 months since my wife delivered through CS. Since delivery she is facing severe body stiffness. While sleeping she faces severe difficulties for changing her sleeping posture like changing a side. She can't sleep on her back more than 5 minutes. I wanted to know whether this is normal or alarming

Hello, I understand your problem. And I appreciate your concern for your wife. There won't be this kind of problem after a normal delivery or even after cs. Usually they loose weight and they might lack in micronutrients. For that doctors usually give supplements for 3 months atleast as they lactate. But this condition need medical intervention and needs to be investigates from which reason she is suffering from. Take her to a near by doctor. Thank you